HSB and MN (Makoto Naganuma) contributed equally to this study.
Magnetic resonance enterocolonography is useful for simultaneous evaluation of small and large intestinal lesions in Crohn's disease†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1063–1072, May 2011
How to Cite
Hyun, S. B., Kitazume, Y., Nagahori, M., Toriihara, A., Fujii, T., Tsuchiya, K., Suzuki, S., Okada, E., Araki, A., Naganuma, M. and Watanabe, M. (2011), Magnetic resonance enterocolonography is useful for simultaneous evaluation of small and large intestinal lesions in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1063–1072. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21510
Supported in part by Health and Labour Sciences Research Grants for research on intractable diseases from Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!