Supported with funding from NIDDK UO1 CA 89389-01, NIDDK U01 DK057132 and R33-DK61778-01. In addition, the practice network (CORI) has received support from the following entities to support the infrastructure of the practice-based network: AstraZeneca, Bard International, Pentax USA, ProVation, Endosoft, GIVEN Imaging, and Ethicon. The commercial entities had no involvement in this research.
Epidemiologic characteristics of patients with inflammatory bowel disease undergoing colonoscopy†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1333–1337, June 2011
How to Cite
Thukkani, N., Williams, J. L. and Sonnenberg, A. (2011), Epidemiologic characteristics of patients with inflammatory bowel disease undergoing colonoscopy. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1333–1337. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21513
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!