Supported by the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Limited Project Grant #078 A.M.M. Opinions expressed are those of the authors and not the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons.
Individual health discount rate in patients with ulcerative colitis†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1328–1332, June 2011
How to Cite
Waljee, A. K., Morris, A. M., Waljee, J. F. and Higgins, P. D.R. (2011), Individual health discount rate in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1328–1332. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21515
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Limited Project Grant. Grant Number: #078
- 2Risk factors associated with hospitalization among ulcerative colitis patients from Olmsted County, Minnesota, 1970–2001. (Abstract) UEGW. Paris; 2007., , , et al.
- 7Cost-effectiveness in health and medicine. New York: Oxford University Press; 1996.
- 92006:54.United States life tables. National Vital Statistics Report;
- 10Wikipedia. Compound interest. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Compound_interest&oldid=373132127 Accessed 23 July, 2010.
- 17Familiarity and time preferences: decision making about treatments for migraine headaches and Crohn's disease. J Exp Psychol. 1999; 5: 17., ,
- 18Performing a cost-effectiveness analysis: surveillance of patients with ulcerative colitis. Am J Gastroenterol. 1998; 93: 872–880., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 21Understanding risk and lessons for clinical risk communication about treatment preferences. Qual Health Care. 2001; 10: 9–13.,
- 22Rates of time preference for saving lives. Am Econ Rev. 1992; 82: 469–472., ,
- 26Treatment decision-making and the form of risk communication: results of a factorial study. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2004; 16: 24., ,