Supported in part by NIDDK K23 DK079037, PHS Grant P30 DK 078392, Procter and Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Prometheus Laboratories, Inc., and Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award NIH/NCRR Grant Number 1UL1RR026314.
Disease activity, behavioral dysfunction, and health-related quality of life in adolescents with inflammatory bowel disease†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1581–1586, July 2011
How to Cite
Gray, W. N., Denson, L. A., Baldassano, R. N. and Hommel, K. A. (2011), Disease activity, behavioral dysfunction, and health-related quality of life in adolescents with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1581–1586. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21520
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!