The first two authors contributed equally.
Efficacy and safety of certolizumab pegol in an unselected crohn's disease population: 26-week data of the FACTS II survey†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1530–1539, July 2011
How to Cite
Vavricka, S. R., Schoepfer, A. M., Bansky, G., Binek, J., Felley, C., Geyer, M., Manz, M., Rogler, G., de Saussure, P., Sauter, B., Scharl, M., Seibold, F., Straumann, A., Michetti, P. and for the Swiss IBDnet (2011), Efficacy and safety of certolizumab pegol in an unselected crohn's disease population: 26-week data of the FACTS II survey. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1530–1539. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21521
This study was supported by research grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation (320000-114009/1 to S.R.V., 3347CO-108792 Swiss IBD Cohort) and a grant of the Zurich Centre of Integrative Human Physiology. This survey is an investigator-initiated study. UCB had no role in study design, data collection, analysis, interpretation, or writing of the report.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2010
- 26Adverse reaction definition. Available at http://www.who-umc.org/defs.html, January 2002. accessed December 27th 2009.
- 27World Health Organization causality assessment method. Available at http://www.whoumc.org/defs.html, January 2002. accessed December 27th 2009.
- 29Toward an integrated clinical, molecular and serological classification of inflammatory bowel disease: Report of a Working Party of the 2005 Montreal World Congress of Gastroenterology. Can J Gastroenterol. 2005; 19(suppl A): 5–36., , , et al.
- 37CIMZIA (certolizumab pegol) is effective in the treatment of Crohn's disease patients with open fistulas. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2008;(suppl 3):pS1 (abstract)., , , et al.