The first two authors contributed equally.
Efficacy and safety of certolizumab pegol in an unselected crohn's disease population: 26-week data of the FACTS II survey†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1530–1539, July 2011
How to Cite
Vavricka, S. R., Schoepfer, A. M., Bansky, G., Binek, J., Felley, C., Geyer, M., Manz, M., Rogler, G., de Saussure, P., Sauter, B., Scharl, M., Seibold, F., Straumann, A., Michetti, P. and for the Swiss IBDnet (2011), Efficacy and safety of certolizumab pegol in an unselected crohn's disease population: 26-week data of the FACTS II survey. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1530–1539. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21521
This study was supported by research grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation (320000-114009/1 to S.R.V., 3347CO-108792 Swiss IBD Cohort) and a grant of the Zurich Centre of Integrative Human Physiology. This survey is an investigator-initiated study. UCB had no role in study design, data collection, analysis, interpretation, or writing of the report.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!