Adoptive transfer of macrophage from mice with depression-like behavior enhances susceptibility to colitis
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1474–1489, July 2011
How to Cite
Ghia, J.-E., Park, A. J., Blennerhassett, P., Khan, W. I. and Collins, S. M. (2011), Adoptive transfer of macrophage from mice with depression-like behavior enhances susceptibility to colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1474–1489. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21531
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology fellowship and l'Institut de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!