Antimicrobial peptide response to blood translocation of bacterial DNA in Crohn's disease is affected by NOD2/CARD15 genotype
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1641–1650, August 2011
How to Cite
Gutiérrez, A., Holler, E., Zapater, P., Sempere, L., Jover, R., Pérez-Mateo, M., Schoelmerich, J., Such, J., Wiest, R. and Francés, R. (2011), Antimicrobial peptide response to blood translocation of bacterial DNA in Crohn's disease is affected by NOD2/CARD15 genotype. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1641–1650. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21537
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain. Grant Number: CP05/0005
- Fundación FCVI-HGUA, Alicante, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!