Supported by USDA-NRI 2008-35203-19084 and NIH INBRE P20RR016474.
Maternal obesity induces sustained inflammation in both fetal and offspring large intestine of sheep*
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 1513–1522, July 2011
How to Cite
Yan, X., Huang, Y., Wang, H., Du, M., Hess, B. W., Ford, S. P., Nathanielsz, P. W. and Zhu, M.-J. (2011), Maternal obesity induces sustained inflammation in both fetal and offspring large intestine of sheep. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1513–1522. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21539
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2010
- USDA-NRI. Grant Number: 2008-35203-19084
- NIH INBRE. Grant Number: P20RR016474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!