Clinical characteristics of ulcerative colitis associated with primary sclerosing cholangitis in Korea
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1901–1906, September 2011
How to Cite
Ye, B. D., Yang, S.-K., Boo, S.-J., Cho, Y. K., Yang, D.-H., Yoon, S. M., Kim, K. J., Byeon, J.-S., Myung, S.-J., Yu, C. S., Yun, S.-C. and Kim, J.-H. (2011), Clinical characteristics of ulcerative colitis associated with primary sclerosing cholangitis in Korea. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1901–1906. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21569
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!