Supported by a grant from the Gastrostart Fund of the Netherlands Society of Gastroenterology (Project 2005-14).
Risk of malignant lymphoma in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases: A Dutch nationwide study†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1837–1845, September 2011
How to Cite
Vos, A.C.W., Bakkal, N., Minnee, R.C., Casparie, M.K., de Jong, D.J., Dijkstra, G., Stokkers, P., van Bodegraven, A.A., Pierik, M., van der Woude, C.J., Oldenburg, B., Hommes, D.W. and for the Initiative on Crohn's and Colitis (ICC) (2011), Risk of malignant lymphoma in patients with inflammatory bowel diseases: A Dutch nationwide study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1837–1845. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21582
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Netherlands Society of Gastroenterology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!