Supported by an unrestricted scientific grant from Centocor. Fabian Schnitzler received a research grant by ECCO (European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation).
Outcome of pregnancy in women with inflammatory bowel disease treated with antitumor necrosis factor therapy†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1846–1854, September 2011
How to Cite
Schnitzler, F., Fidder, H., Ferrante, M., Ballet, V., Noman, M., Van Assche, G., Spitz, B., Hoffman, I., Van Steen, K., Vermeire, S. and Rutgeerts, P. (2011), Outcome of pregnancy in women with inflammatory bowel disease treated with antitumor necrosis factor therapy. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 1846–1854. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21583
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!