Supported, in part, by grants from the NIH (T32 DK007634, 5-KL2-RR025746-02, P30 DK034987), and a junior faculty career development award from the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
Prevalence and epidemiology of overweight and obesity in children with inflammatory bowel disease †
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2162–2168, October 2011
How to Cite
Long, M. D., Crandall, W. V., Leibowitz, I. H., Duffy, L., del Rosario, F., Kim, S. C., Integlia, M. J., Berman, J., Grunow, J., Colletti, R. B., Schoen, B. T., Patel, A. S., Baron, H., Israel, E., Russell, G., Ali, S., Herfarth, H. H., Martin, C., Kappelman, M. D. and on behalf of the ImproveCareNow Collaborative for Pediatric IBD (2011), Prevalence and epidemiology of overweight and obesity in children with inflammatory bowel disease . Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2162–2168. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21585
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!