Supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (SAF2008-02616), and the Junta de Andalucia (CTS 164). M Comalada is a recipient of the “Ramon y Cajal” Program, Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation; N. Garrido-Mesa and M. Cueto-Sola are predoctoral fellows of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. CIBERehd is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
DNFB-DNS hapten-induced colitis in mice should not be considered a model of inflammatory bowel disease†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2087–2101, October 2011
How to Cite
Bailón, E., Cueto-Sola, M., Utrilla, P., Nieto, A., Garrido-Mesa, N., Celada, A., Zarzuelo, A., Xaus, J., Gálvez, J. and Comalada, M. (2011), DNFB-DNS hapten-induced colitis in mice should not be considered a model of inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2087–2101. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21586
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!