Supported by the DFG, Sonderforschungsbereich 621, Project A2 and Z1. M.C.P. was supported by the DFG through GRK 705II. N.F. was supported by a Marie Curie Early Stage Research Training Fellowship (MEST-CT-2004-504990).
Commensal gut flora reduces susceptibility to experimentally induced colitis via T-cell-derived interleukin-10†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2038–2046, October 2011
How to Cite
Pils, M. C., Bleich, A., Prinz, I., Fasnacht, N., Bollati-Fogolin, M., Schippers, A., Rozell, B. and Müller, W. (2011), Commensal gut flora reduces susceptibility to experimentally induced colitis via T-cell-derived interleukin-10. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2038–2046. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21587
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!