Funded by a Clinical Research Award from the American College of Gastroenterology. Eric Benchimol was a Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) training fellow in the Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program, in partnership with SickKids Foundation and the Child & Family Research Institute of British Columbia, and also supported by a fellowship from the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition-Children's Digestive Health and Nutrition Foundation. Astrid Guttmann was supported by a CIHR New Investigator Award. Teresa To was supported by the University of Toronto Dales Award. Funders played no role in the study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data or in the writing of the report.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2153–2161, October 2011
How to Cite
Benchimol, E. I., Guttmann, A., To, T., Rabeneck, L. and Griffiths, A. M. (2011), Changes to surgical and hospitalization rates of pediatric inflammatory bowel disease in Ontario, Canada (1994–2007). Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2153–2161. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21591
Potential conflict of interest: Eric Benchimol has been a consultant and received educational funds from Merck/Schering-Plough Canada. Anne Griffiths has received research support from Merck/Schering-Plough Canada and has been a consultant for Abbott Canada, UCB Pharma, Centocor, and Merck/Schering-Plough.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!