Supported by Sophia Foundation for Scientific Research (SSWO Projects nos. 559 and 629), Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, Stichting Willem H. Kröger, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, and l'Association François Aupetit, Paris, France.
Colonic gene expression patterns of mucin muc2 knockout mice reveal various phases in colitis development†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2047–2057, October 2011
How to Cite
Lu, P., Burger-van Paassen, N., van der Sluis, M., Witte-Bouma, J., Kerckaert, J.-P., van Goudoever, J. B., Van Seuningen, I. and Renes, I. B. (2011), Colonic gene expression patterns of mucin muc2 knockout mice reveal various phases in colitis development. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2047–2057. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21592
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!