The first two authors contributed equally to the study.
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2116–2121, October 2011
How to Cite
Farraye, F.A., Nimitphong, H., Stucchi, A., Dendrinos, K., Boulanger, A.B., Vijjeswarapu, A., Tanennbaum, A., Biancuzzo, R., Chen, T.C. and Holick, M.F. (2011), Use of a novel vitamin D bioavailability test demonstrates that vitamin D absorption is decreased in patients with quiescent crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2116–2121. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21595
Funded in part by CTSI grant no. U54 RR025771.
Presented in part at the American College of Gastroenterology meeting, October 2007.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!