The study was funded by an unrestricted grant from Abbott and Schering-Plough. The sponsor had no role in the analysis and interpretation of the data, the preparation, review, or approval of the article. Pernille Ravn holds a research grant from the Danish National Council. Conflicts of interest: Hvidovre Hospital has filed patents on the use of IP-10 as a marker for infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Morten Ruhwald and Pernille Ravn are registered as co-inventors. Pernille Ravn has been invited speaker by Cellestis and has received QFT-IT kits at a reduced price for nonprofit research. Morten Ruhwald has in 2008 and 2009 received travel grants from Cellestis.
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2340–2349, November 2011
How to Cite
Bélard, E., Semb, S., Ruhwald, M., Werlinrud, A. M., Soborg, B., Jensen, F. K., Thomsen, H., Brylov, A., Hetland, M. L., Nordgaard-Lassen, I. and Ravn, P. (2011), Prednisolone treatment affects the performance of the QuantiFERON gold in-tube test and the tuberculin skin test in patients with autoimmune disorders screened for latent tuberculosis infection. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2340–2349. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21605
This article was published online February 11, 2011. Some errors were subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected March 23, 2011.
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!