Dr. Krupoves is supported by a scholarship from the Sainte-Justine Hospital Foundation and by a scholarship of the PhD Program of the University of Montreal. This research was supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (MOP 86609), the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, IBD-Net Grant, Infection and Immunity, and the Sainte-Justine Hospital Foundation.
Associations between variants in the ABCB1 (MDR1) gene and corticosteroid dependence in children with Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2308–2317, November 2011
How to Cite
Krupoves, A., Mack, D., Seidman, E., Deslandres, C. and Amre, D. (2011), Associations between variants in the ABCB1 (MDR1) gene and corticosteroid dependence in children with Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2308–2317. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21608
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!