Sex differences in statural growth impairment in Crohn's disease: Role of IGF-1
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2318–2325, November 2011
How to Cite
Gupta, N., Lustig, R. H., Kohn, M. A., McCracken, M. and Vittinghoff, E. (2011), Sex differences in statural growth impairment in Crohn's disease: Role of IGF-1. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2318–2325. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21617
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- NIH grant DK077734 (to N.G.)
- Children's Digestive Health and Nutrition Foundation/Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) Award for New Investigators (to N.G.)
- CCFA Career Development Award (to N.G.)
- UCSF Department of Pediatrics PCRC Clinical Research Pilot Funding Award (to N.G)
- NIH/NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!