Letter to the Editor
Gene expression of carnitine organic cation transporters 1 and 2 (OCTN) is downregulated in patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2205–2206, October 2011
How to Cite
Yamamoto-Furusho, J. K., Mendivil-Rangel, E. J., Villeda-Ramírez, M. A., Fonseca-Camarillo, G. and Barreto-Zuñiga, R. (2011), Gene expression of carnitine organic cation transporters 1 and 2 (OCTN) is downregulated in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2205–2206. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21621
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!