Supported by National Institutes of Health grants 2T32DK007673-16, R01DK056008 (to D.B.P.), 5R01AT004821-03 and 3R01AT004821-02S1 (to K.T.W.), K01DK077956 (to M.R.F.), American College of Gastroenterology Clinical Research Award (to M.J.R.), NASPGHAN Fellow to Faculty Transition Award and George Ferry Young Investigator Award (to M.J.R.), a Vanderbilt Physician Scientist Development Award (to M.J.R.), and the Vanderbilt Digestive Diseases Research Center (NIH P30DK058404) including the Center's Pilot and Feasibility Program, Flow Cytometry and Cellular and Animal Modeling Shared Resources.
STAT6 activation in ulcerative colitis: A new target for prevention of IL-13-induced colon epithelial cell dysfunction†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2224–2234, November 2011
How to Cite
Rosen, M. J., Frey, M. R., Washington, M. K., Chaturvedi, R., Kuhnhein, L. A., Matta, P., Revetta, F. L., Wilson, K. T. and Polk, D. B. (2011), STAT6 activation in ulcerative colitis: A new target for prevention of IL-13-induced colon epithelial cell dysfunction. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2224–2234. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21628
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!