These authors contributed equally to this work.
Differential association of two PTPN22 coding variants with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis†
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2287–2294, November 2011
How to Cite
Diaz-Gallo, L.-M., Espino-Paisán, L., Fransen, K., Gómez-García, M., van Sommeren, S., Cardeña, C., Rodrigo, L., Mendoza, J. L., Taxonera, C., Nieto, A., Alcain, G., Cueto, I., López-Nevot, M. A., Bottini, N., Barclay, M. L., Crusius, J. B., van Bodegraven, A. A., Wijmenga, C., Ponsioen, C. Y., Gearry, R. B., Roberts, R. L., Weersma, R. K., Urcelay, E., Merriman, T. R., Alizadeh, B. Z. and Martin, J. (2011), Differential association of two PTPN22 coding variants with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2287–2294. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21630
Supported by Plan Nacional de I+D, grant: SAF06-00398), Junta de Andalucía, grant: CTS-1180 and FIS PI08/1676. Health Research Council (HRC) of NZ, grant: 08/075C. R.L.R. is the recipient of a Sir Charles Hercus Health Research Fellowship (HRC). Banco Nacional de ADN (University of Salamanca, Spain) supplied part of the control DNA samples. L.M.D.G. was supported by the “Ayudas Predoctorales de Formación en Investigación en Salud (PFIS – FI09/00544)” and COLFUTURO, B.Z.A. was supported by grants from the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw, grant number 016.096.121).
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!