Letter to the Editor
Role of the interleukin 24 in patients with ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2209–2210, October 2011
How to Cite
Camarillo, G. F., Furuzawa-Carballeda, J., Martínez-Benítez, B., Barreto-Zúñiga, R. and Yamamoto-Furusho, J. K. (2011), Role of the interleukin 24 in patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2209–2210. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21635
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!