The authors have no financial disclosures to report nor do we have any commercial or proprietary interest in any drug, device, or equipment mentioned in this article. We do not have any financial interest in any item mentioned in the article.
Letter to the Editor
Search with caution: Internet sites target pediatric Crohn's patients with probiotics that often claim to be curative†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, page 596, March 2012
How to Cite
Adham, K., Dougherty, T., Sardana, N., Prakash, P. and Borum, M. (2012), Search with caution: Internet sites target pediatric Crohn's patients with probiotics that often claim to be curative. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 596. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21636
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!