Supported by grants NIDDK (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases) DK068181, DK033506, DK043351 and a research grant from Antisoma, Inc.
Small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of intestinal inflammation†
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2416–2426, December 2011
How to Cite
Sidhu, M., Cotoner, C. A., Guleng, B., Arihiro, S., Chang, S., Duncan, K. W., Ajami, A. M., Chau, M. and Reinecker, H.-C. (2011), Small molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitors for the treatment of intestinal inflammation. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2416–2426. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21646
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!