Mathematical weighting of the pediatric Crohn's disease activity index (PCDAI) and comparison with its other short versions
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Turner, D., Griffiths, A. M., Walters, T. D., Seah, T., Markowitz, J., Pfefferkorn, M., Keljo, D., Waxman, J., Otley, A., LeLeiko, N. S., Mack, D., Hyams, J. and Levine, A. (2012), Mathematical weighting of the pediatric Crohn's disease activity index (PCDAI) and comparison with its other short versions. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 55–62. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21649
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- 7A short pediatric Crohn's disease activity index for quality improvement and observational research. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2009; 15: S18., , , et al.
- 14Validity. Health measurement scales A practical guide to their development and use, 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1995., .
- 22Toward an integrated clinical, molecular and serological classification of inflammatory bowel disease: report of a Working Party of the 2005 Montreal World Congress of Gastroenterology. Can J Gastroenterol. 2005; 19( suppl A): 5–36., , , et al.