Partially supported by an educational grant from Beaufour Ipsen Pharma/groupe francophone d'hépato gastroentérologie et nutrition pédiatrique (GFHGNP) (to S.W.) and by the funds Alexandre Lecavalier for Crohn's disease.
Methotrexate in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: An 8-year retrospective study in a Canadian pediatric IBD center†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2521–2526, December 2011
How to Cite
Willot, S., Noble, A. and Deslandres, C. (2011), Methotrexate in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease: An 8-year retrospective study in a Canadian pediatric IBD center. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2521–2526. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21653
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!