This study was sponsored by Abbott. R.L. has received honoraria for lectures or consultation from: Abbott, Asahi-Kansei, Astra-Zeneca, Celltech, Centocor, Connexion, Cosmo, Elan, InDex Pharmaceuticals, Meda, Otsuka, Pharmacia-Pfizer, Schering Plough, Schering AG, Serono, and UCB, and was partly supported by a research grant from Sophiahemmet and the Stichting af Jochnick Foundation. E.L. has received honoraria for lectures or consultation from: Abbott, AstraZeneca, Centocor, Falk, Ferring, Millenium, Schering-Plough, and UCB, and has received research grants from AstraZeneca and Schering Plough. W.R. has received honoraria for lectures or consulting from: Abbott, Aesca, Centocor, Ferring, Genetech, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Schering-Plough, and UCB. A.M.R., M.K., A.C., and P.F.P. are employees of Abbott.
Adalimumab produces clinical remission and reduces extraintestinal manifestations in Crohn's disease: Results from CARE†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2012
How to Cite
Löfberg, R., Louis, E. V., Reinisch, W., Robinson, A. M., Kron, M., Camez, A. and Pollack, P. F. (2012), Adalimumab produces clinical remission and reduces extraintestinal manifestations in Crohn's disease: Results from CARE. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21663
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- 1Extra-intestinal manifestations. In: Bayless T, Hanauer S, eds. Advanced Therapy of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Hamilton, Ontario: BC Decker; 2001: 267–270..
- 3Crohn's disease. Sleisenger & Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 8th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2006: 2459–2490..
- 9A simple index of Crohn's disease activity. Lancet. 1980; 315: 514., .
- 16Early Crohn's disease shows high levels of remission to therapy with adalimumab: sub-analysis of CHARM. Gastroenterology. 2007; 132: A–147., , , et al.