Conflict-of-interest disclosure: Three of the authors are employees of AMT (E.C., H.P., and V.S.). S.M. currently works in the lab of AMT. S.D. is a board member of AMT.
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 2436–2442, December 2011
How to Cite
van der Marel, S., Comijn, E. M., Verspaget, H. W., van Deventer, S., van den Brink, G. R., Petry, H., Hommes, D. W. and Ferreira, V. (2011), Neutralizing antibodies against adeno-associated viruses in inflammatory bowel disease patients: Implications for gene therapy. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2436–2442. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21673
Sander van der Marel (S.M.) and Daniel W. Hommes (D.H.) are supported by a grand from the Broad Foundation (Proposal No. IBD-029 5R).
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Broad Foundation. Grant Number: IBD-029 5R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!