Supported in part by a grant from the National Institutes of Health, Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine awarded to the first author (grant number R21AT003204).
Optimizing management of Crohn's disease within a project management framework: Results of a pilot study†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 254–260, February 2012
How to Cite
Keefer, L., Doerfler, B. and Artz, C. (2012), Optimizing management of Crohn's disease within a project management framework: Results of a pilot study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 254–260. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21679
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!