The first two authors contributed equally to the study.
Infliximab or cyclosporine as rescue therapy in hospitalized patients with steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis: A retrospective observational study
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 212–218, February 2012
How to Cite
Sjöberg, M., Walch, A., Meshkat, M., Gustavsson, A., Järnerot, G., Vogelsang, H., Hertervig, E., Novacek, G., Friis-Liby, I., Blomquist, L., Angelberger, S., Karlen, P., Grännö, C., Vilien, M., Ström, M., Verbaan, H., Hellström, P. M., Dejaco, C., Magnuson, A., Halfvarson, J., Reinisch, W. and Tysk, C. (2012), Infliximab or cyclosporine as rescue therapy in hospitalized patients with steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis: A retrospective observational study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 212–218. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21680
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!