Comparative analysis of the expression of metalloproteases and their inhibitors in resected crohn's disease and complicated diverticular disease
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 120–130, January 2012
How to Cite
Altadill, A., Eiró, N., González, L. O., Junquera, S., González-Quintana, J. M., Sánchez, M. R., Andicoechea, A., Saro, C., Rodrigo, L. and Vizoso, F. J. (2012), Comparative analysis of the expression of metalloproteases and their inhibitors in resected crohn's disease and complicated diverticular disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 120–130. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21682
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- 2Fibrogenic cytokines and connective tissue production. FASEB J. 1994; 11: 854–861., .
- 8Distinct expression profiles of stromelysin-2 (MMP-10), collagenase-3 (MMP-13), macrophage metalloelastase (MMP-12), and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 (TIMP-3) in intestinal ulcerations. Am J Pathol. 1998; 4: 1005–1014., , , et al.
- 13A p55 TNF receptor immunoadhesin prevents T cell-mediated intestinal injury by inhibiting matrix metalloproteinase production. J Immunol. 1998; 8: 4098–4103., , , et al.
- 15Interstitial collagenases as markers of tumor progression. Clin Cancer Res. 2000; 12: 4823–4830., , .
- 16New roles for matrix metalloproteinases in metastasis. Crit Rev Immunol. 2005; 6: 493–523., , , et al.
- 21Matrix metalloproteinases generate angiostatin: effects on neovascularization. J Immunol. 1998; 12: 6845–6852., , , et al.
- 23Assessment of interlaboratory variation in the immunohistochemical determination of estrogen receptor status using a breast cancer tissue microarray. Am J Clin Pathol. 2002; 5: 723–728., , , et al.
- 26Selective ablation of matrix metalloproteinase-2 exacerbates experimental colitis: contrasting role of gelatinases in the pathogenesis of colitis. J Immunol. 2006; 6: 4103–4112., , , et al.
- 34Expression and regulation of tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 and matrix metalloproteinases by intestinal myofibroblasts in inflammatory bowel disease. Am J Pathol. 2003; 4: 1355–1360., , , et al.
- 36Changes in matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases (TIMP) expression profile in Crohn's disease after immunosuppressive treatment correlate with histological score and calprotectin values. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2009; 10: 1157–1167., , , et al.
- 38Effect of the anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha antibody infliximab on the ex vivo mucosal matrix metalloproteinase-proteolytic phenotype in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 2007; 2: 200–210., , , et al.