Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Gastroenterological Association, San Diego, California, May 17–22, 2009 (Gastroenterology 2008;134(4 Suppl 1):A202).
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 219–225, February 2012
How to Cite
Bruining, D. H., Siddiki, H. A., Fletcher, J. G., Sandborn, W. J., Fidler, J. L., Huprich, J. E., Mandrekar, J. N., Harmsen, W. S., Evans, P. E., Faubion, W. A., Hanson, K. A., Ingle, S. B., Pardi, D. S., Schroeder, K. W., Tremaine, W. J. and Loftus, E. V. (2012), Benefit of computed tomography enterography in Crohn's disease: Effects on patient management and physician level of confidence. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21683
Supported in part by a grant from the American College of Gastroenterology and the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!