Funded by a grant from SHS International Limited, Liverpool, UK.AMD and WEM are to be considered Joint senior authors.
Enteral feeding therapy for newly diagnosed pediatric crohn's disease: A double-blind randomized controlled trial with two years follow-up†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 246–253, February 2012
How to Cite
Grogan, J. L., Casson, D. H., Terry, A., Burdge, G. C., El-Matary, W. and Dalzell, A. M. (2012), Enteral feeding therapy for newly diagnosed pediatric crohn's disease: A double-blind randomized controlled trial with two years follow-up. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 246–253. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21690
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- 3Enteral nutritional therapy for induction of remission in Crohn's disease. Cochrane Database System Rev. 2007; 1: CD000542., , .
- 11Differentiating ulcerative colitis from Crohn disease in children and young adults: report of a working group of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition and the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2007; 44: 653–674., , , et al.
- 13Department of Health. Report on Health and Social Subjects No. 4. Dietary Reference Values for Food Energy and Nutrients for the United Kingdom. Report of the Panel on Dietary Reference Values of the Committee on Medical Aspects of Food Policy. London: HMSO; 1991.
- 17Polymeric versus elemental diet as primary treatment in active Crohn's disease: a randomized, double-blind trial. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000; 95: 735–739., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 23Evaluation of elemental diet therapy as a long term strategy for managing Crohn's disease (abstract). J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2001; 32: 366., .
- 24Omega 3 fatty acids (fish oil) for maintenance of remission in Crohn's disease. Cochrane Database System Rev. 2007; 2: CD006320., , , et al.
- 28Diagnostic precision of faecal calprotectin for inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal malignancy. Am J Gastroenterol. 2007; 102: 803–813., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 29Surrogate markers of intestinal inflammation are predictive of relapse in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 2000; 2: 353., , , et al.