Long-term infliximab maintenance therapy for ulcerative colitis: The ACT-1 and -2 extension studies
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 201–211, February 2012
How to Cite
Reinisch, W., Sandborn, W. J., Rutgeerts, P., Feagan, B. G., Rachmilewitz, D., Hanauer, S. B., Lichtenstein, G. R., de Villiers, W. J.S., Blank, M., Lang, Y., Johanns, J., Colombel, J. F., Present, D. and Sands, B. E. (2012), Long-term infliximab maintenance therapy for ulcerative colitis: The ACT-1 and -2 extension studies. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 201–211. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21697
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!