Development of process and outcome measures for improvement: Lessons learned in a quality improvement collaborative for pediatric inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 2184–2191, October 2011
How to Cite
Crandall, W. V., Boyle, B. M., Colletti, R. B., Margolis, P. A. and Kappelman, M. D. (2011), Development of process and outcome measures for improvement: Lessons learned in a quality improvement collaborative for pediatric inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: 2184–2191. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21702
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!