Funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) and the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada (CCFC). Dr. Amre is supported by a research salary award from the Fonds de la Recherché en Santé du Québec (FRSQ).
NELL1, NCF4, and FAM92B genes are not major susceptibility genes for Crohn's disease in canadian children and young adults†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 529–535, March 2012
How to Cite
Amre, D. K., Mack, D. R., Israel, D., Krupoves, A., Costea, I., Lambrette, P., Grimard, G., Dong, J. and Levy, E. (2012), NELL1, NCF4, and FAM92B genes are not major susceptibility genes for Crohn's disease in canadian children and young adults. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 529–535. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21708
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!