Letters to the Editor
Natalizumab to kill two birds with one stone: A case of celiac disease and multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages E62–E63, June 2011
How to Cite
Phan-Ba, R., Lambinet, N., Louis, E., Delvenne, P., Tshibanda, L., Boverie, J., Moonen, G. and Belachew, S. (2011), Natalizumab to kill two birds with one stone: A case of celiac disease and multiple sclerosis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E62–E63. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21716
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!