Partly supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30972881).
Letter to the Editor
Antimouse CD52 monoclonal antibody inhibits established spontaneous colitis in IL-10-deficient mice†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages E72–E73, July 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, W.M., Li, Y., Yu, C., Li, N. and Li, J.S. (2011), Antimouse CD52 monoclonal antibody inhibits established spontaneous colitis in IL-10-deficient mice. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E72–E73. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21733
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!