Letter to the Editor
Involvement of mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis in TNF-α production from macrophage: Possible link between MAP and immune response in Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages E140–E142, November 2011
How to Cite
Nakase, H., Tamaki, H., Matsuura, M., Chiba, T. and Okazaki, K. (2011), Involvement of mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis in TNF-α production from macrophage: Possible link between MAP and immune response in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 17: E140–E142. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21750
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!