Independent replication of an association of CNVR7113.6 with Crohn's disease in caucasians
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 305–311, February 2012
How to Cite
Roberts, R. L., Diaz-Gallo, L.-M., Barclay, M. L., Gómez-García, M., Cardeña, C., Merriman, T. R., Gearry, R. B. and Martin, J. (2012), Independent replication of an association of CNVR7113.6 with Crohn's disease in caucasians. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 305–311. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21752
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2011
- Health Research Council (HRC) of New Zealand and the Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTS-180
- Sir Charles Hercus Health Research Fellowship (HRC)
- Ayudas Predoctorales de Formación en Investigación en Salud. Grant Number: PFIS – FI09/00544
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!