CIBEREHD is funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III.
Long-term durability of response to adalimumab in Crohn's disease†
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 685–690, April 2012
How to Cite
Chaparro, M., Panés, J., García, V., Merino, O., Nos, P., Domènech, E., Peñalva, M., García-Planella, E., Esteve, M., Hinojosa, J., Andreu, M., Muñoz, F., Gutiérrez, A., Mendoza, J.L., Barrio, J., Barreiro-de, M., Vera, I., Vilar, P., Cabriada, J.L., Montoro, M.A., Aldeguer, X., Saro, C. and Gisbert, J.P. (2012), Long-term durability of response to adalimumab in Crohn's disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 685–690. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21758
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!