Reciprocal regulation of the survival and apoptosis of Th17 and Th1 cells in the colon
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 333–343, February 2012
How to Cite
Ustyugova, I. V., Zhi, L. and Wu, M. X. (2012), Reciprocal regulation of the survival and apoptosis of Th17 and Th1 cells in the colon. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 333–343. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21772
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AI050822, AI070785
- Senior Research Award from the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!