Fecal bacteriotherapy for ulcerative colitis: Patients are ready, are we?
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 676–684, April 2012
How to Cite
Kahn, S. A., Gorawara-Bhat, R. and Rubin, D. T. (2012), Fecal bacteriotherapy for ulcerative colitis: Patients are ready, are we?. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 676–684. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21775
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- NIH, University of Chicago CTSA K12 Scholars Program. Grant Number: UL1 RR024999
- Gastrointestinal Research Foundation Associates Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!