P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 is needed for sequential recruitment of T-helper 1 (Th1) and local generation of Th17 T cells in dextran sodium sulfate (DSS) colitis
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 323–332, February 2012
How to Cite
Brown, J. B., Cheresh, P., Zhang, Z., Ryu, H., Managlia, E. and Barrett, T. A. (2012), P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 is needed for sequential recruitment of T-helper 1 (Th1) and local generation of Th17 T cells in dextran sodium sulfate (DSS) colitis. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 323–332. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21779
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- America Career Development Award (to J.B.B.). Grant Number: NIH grants DK54778 and DKAI061701 (to T.A.B.), and DK066161 (to J.B.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!