The study was part of the activities in the Danish Obesity Research Centre (www.danorc.dk). The funding sources had no role in the study (including study design, collection, analysis, and interpretation of the data and in the writing of the report).
Maternal inflammatory bowel disease and offspring body size: A prospective cohort study†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 709–717, April 2012
How to Cite
Ajslev, T. A., Sorensen, T. I.A. and Jess, T. (2012), Maternal inflammatory bowel disease and offspring body size: A prospective cohort study. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 709–717. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21780
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2011
- establishment of the DNBC () [http://www.dnbc.dk]
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Pharmacy Foundation
- Egmont Foundation
- March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Augustinus Foundation
- Health Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation (195/04)
- Danish Medical Research Council (SSVF 0646)
- Female Research Leader
- Danish Council of Independent Research. Grant Number: 09-066323
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!