Stopping immunomodulators and biologics in inflammatory bowel disease patients in remission
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 174–179, January 2012
How to Cite
Clarke, K. and Regueiro, M. (2012), Stopping immunomodulators and biologics in inflammatory bowel disease patients in remission. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 174–179. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21792
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- 1Adalimumab treatment results in deep remission for patients with moderate to severe ileocolonic Crohn's disease: results from EXTEND. Gastroenterology. 2010; 138( suppl 1): S158., , , et al.
- 4Optimum duration of treatment with 6-mercaptopurine for Crohn's disease. Am J Gastroenterol. 1999; 94: 3254–3257., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 9A search for the optimal duration of treatment with 6-mercaptopurine for ulcerative colitis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2004; 99: 462–465., , , et al.Direct Link:
- 11Infliximab discontinuation in Crohn's disease patients in stable remission on combined therapy with immunosuppressors. A prospective ongoing cohort study. Gastroenterology. 2009; 136: A-146., , , et al.
- 144.5 yr follow-up of patients enrolled in the randomized controlled trial (RCT) of infliximab (INF) for prevention of postoperative Crohn's disease. Gastroenterology 2010: A542., , , et al.
- 16Very early treatment with infliximab in addition to methotrexate in early, poor-prognosis rheumatoid arthritis reduces magnetic resonance imaging evidence of synovitis and damage, with sustained benefit after infliximab withdrawal: results from a twelve-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum. 2005; 52: 27–35., , , et al.