Supported in part by a grant from the NIH for the Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease: #P30 DK3497 and a Junior Faculty Career Development Award from the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America.
Narcotic use for inflammatory bowel disease and risk factors during hospitalization†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 869–876, May 2012
How to Cite
Long, M. D., Barnes, E. L., Herfarth, H. H. and Drossman, D. A. (2012), Narcotic use for inflammatory bowel disease and risk factors during hospitalization. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21806
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!