Supported in part by a grant from the NIH for the Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease: #P30 DK3497 and a Junior Faculty Career Development Award from the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America.
Narcotic use for inflammatory bowel disease and risk factors during hospitalization†
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 869–876, May 2012
How to Cite
Long, M. D., Barnes, E. L., Herfarth, H. H. and Drossman, D. A. (2012), Narcotic use for inflammatory bowel disease and risk factors during hospitalization. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21806
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!