Totally laparoscopic total proctocolectomy: A safe alternative to open surgery in inflammatory bowel disease
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 863–868, May 2012
How to Cite
Holder-Murray, J., Zoccali, M., Hurst, R. D., Umanskiy, K., Rubin, M. and Fichera, A. (2012), Totally laparoscopic total proctocolectomy: A safe alternative to open surgery in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflamm Bowel Dis, 18: 863–868. doi: 10.1002/ibd.21808
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!